Monday, August 9, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Rather than do something productive with my time (meaning: with tangible results.  meaning: cleaning the ding dang guest bedroom, jfc.) I've been messing around with the blog's layout.

I think I like it more than what I had originally.  But at this point I've been looking at it for so long that I really can't form any sort of opinion on it.  Which is how the last layout happened.

All I know is that there must be an easier way to go about it than what I ended up doing, but I'll be damned if I can figure out what that would be.

So, this not really an update is really me begging for feedback.  Because y'all are lovely people who will help a sister out.


I really hope I don't end up hating it in a month or so because I think I gave myself a copy-paste related stress injury.  And that's just sad.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's cute! I like how the links look like part of a pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it a lot. I think the material patterns and the stitches are a nice touch to a crafty blog.

    Did you get over year fear of sewing machines or did you do it by hand?

    ReplyDelete